Applying China Visa In Hong Kong

"Can I apply a China visa in Hong Kong?" Probably one of the most frequently asked questions in China travel-related forums. The short answer is "yes".
Travellers can apply their visas from the Visa Office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China (7th Floor, Low Block, China Resources Building in Wanchai, Hong Kong Island), which is near the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Alternatively, China Travel Service (Hong Kong) also provides visa application services. With branch offices and flexible opening hours, CTS Hong Kong may be more convenient. But it is more expensive than applying through the Visa Office direct.
Check the websites of the Visa Office and CTS Hong Kong for updates.