How To Apply Student Visa to UK from Europe

Applying for a student visa (International applicants only).
Most students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) wishing to study in the UK need a student visa. Once your place at Cardiff is confirmed the University will assist you with your visa application by applying for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) reference number for you from the UK Borders Agency (UKBA).
Before we request your CAS number we will contact you by email to ask you to check your CAS statement via the on-line application service.  It is important that you act promptly once you are asked to check your statement so that we can send you your CAS number as quickly as possible.
You will find further information about applying for a student visa at: